Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Asheville Symphony: Masterworks 4



From the video description:

The Asheville Symphony will be performing their 4th Masterworks concert on February 14th, 2009 in the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville NC. Music Director Daniel Meyer is interviewed by WCQS' Dick Kowal about the upcoming performance. 


I have never seen them perform, although I do own some CD's of their performances. Asheville is just too far away to the east of me to drive, except maybe once or twice a year, and I save those for political events.

Here is a video of their  "An Evening with Hitchcock" concert from November:


0 comments :