Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook Yields Under Pressure, Restores Old TOS

In "Another Strike Against Facebook", I blogged about some issues people are having with the new Terms of Service (TOS) that Facebook changed with little fanfare that basically said they "owned" anything you posted to your Facebook account, and could use it however they wanted, even if you deleted your account. Even less than flattering photos, video or commentary about you would belong to Facebook forever.

Early this morning, they reverted back to the old TOS:



Lots of people were raising a stink about it, and Facebook heard you. Now, if there weren't so many malware apps on the platform...I might just use it more than I do.

I still do not trust Facebook.

0 comments :