Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who Uses Google to Find Naked Hippies?


Perverts, that who!

I've been getting at least a dozen hits a day by people using "Naked Hippies" as a search term ever since I posted about the naked hippie bike ride that was planned for Asheville last May. Stop it, people! Find something more useful to do other than look for pictures of naked hippies.

Good Grief!

2 comments :

That's funny because I was just wondering why I get hits on the exact same term. While hitting up Google to see what page I'm on for "naked hippies", I found yours! I'm on page 2 as well.

I did a post about the "Earth First" group and their crazy tree mourning and posted a pic of a naked bike ride.

I also get a bunch of hits on "Conan the Barbarian".....crazy.

http://doodiepants.com/2009/07/15/naked-hippies-and-dead-tree-crying-contests/


Oh well, good luck with keywords.
Pura Vida

I still get about a dozen hits day on that term. More when a group of them goes on one of their crazy bike rides. LOL.