Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The HildaBeast Polls More Qualified than Obama, Romney, Gingrich, or Palin to be President




This is a nightmare scenario!!!


Here are the numbers:




Candidate Qualified Not Qualified Not Sure
Hillary Clinton 57% 34% 8%
Barack Obama 51% 44% 5%
Mitt Romney 49% 32% 20%
Newt Gingrich 35% 48% 17%
Sarah Palin 26% 61% 13%



Source: Rasmussen Reports
Hat Tip: Drudge Report


It is still a year away from serious campaigning, but I think that this poll does indicate that the republicans do have some serious trust issues with the average voter. This is something they need to work on. It is a good thing that Barry is such a screw-up...otherwise we might not stand much of a chance getting a republican the next time around.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments :

YIKES.

I viewed this post in the reader and it nearly gave me a heart attack!

LOL

I swiped the graphic from a thread on Free Republic back in 2007 and only use it sparingly...