Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Macon County Schools 2010 Budget Presentation




Macon County Schools Superintendent Dan Brigman makes a budget presentation to the Macon County Commissioners on May 27, 2010









This video includes the budget presentation made by Macon County Schools Superintendent Dan Brigman to the Macon County Commissioners on May 27, 2010.


I've been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of videos that the budget process has produced, and here is the first of three videos from the May 27th meeting. I have two more from last night to produce, as well as the ones that I'll be filming at the Macon County Commissioners meeting tonight. The Commissioners are also planning to meet all day Saturday, but I don't think I can make that meeting.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments :