Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Macon County 2010-11 Budget Presentation:
Macon County Health Department

Disregard this post, please!

**9.20 am** I've reviewed my notes, and the Health Department budget presentation did not take place on the 27th. No wonder I couldn't find the video. The video I should be processing next is the Solid Waste Department budget presentation. I'll be getting on that now. I apologize for any inconvenience this mix-up on my part has produced. 


**Egads!!** I've made a grievous error and uploaded the wrong video. I'm in the process of fixing that mistake.


**

This is a video of the budget presentation by Jim Bruckner, Director of the Macon County Health Department, to the Macon County Commissioners given on May 27, 2010.




nothing to see here...move along.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments :