Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Moon Sets

The Moon sets during a total lunar eclipse

The Moon sets during an eclipse. 


The next lunar eclipse won't be visible from North America until December 21, 2010. It seems to me that most of the lunar eclipses happen when it is cold weather, but that is about to change. The next two eclipses after the December 2010 eclipse will happen on April 15, 2014 and September 28, 2015. Then, back to cold weather for the Jan 21, 2019 lunar eclipse.


Of course, the big one that I'm waiting on is the solar eclipse of August 21, 2017. I'm already making plans for that one...





Path of Totality in western North Carolina during the August 21, 2017 Solar Eclipse





Bookmark and Share

0 comments :