Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The 112th Congress

The results of the 2010 Midterms by US House District

In 2008, the Democrats, and their lapdogs in the media, told us that the Republican Party was finished, and that conservatism was dead. I won't be making the same mistake by saying the same about the Democrat Party or progressivism...I'll just note that they've been dealt a serious blow by the Obama Presidency, the Pelosi Speakership and the Reid Senate. They've done more for the Republican Party than the Republican Party ever could. I would like to extend my most heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to them for awakening the slumbering American Voter. 


I pray that the victorious Republicans do not squander this opportunity at redemption. 



A comparison of the 2008 US House Election results and the 2010 Midterms


Hat Tip on the animation goes out to @AmericanLady49

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :