Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

John Batchelor Show Audio Excerpt:
Dick Armey and the Tea Party



The host of my favorite radio show, The John Batchelor Show, interviews Kate Zernike, the author of Boiling Mad: Inside Tea Party America, about the Tea Party and the de facto leader of that movement, former Congressman Dick Armey of Freedom Works. The interview is a little over 8 minutes long and well worth your attention. 


One of the interesting things discussed in the interbiew is her description of Armey as a Libertarian and not so much of a Social Conservative. 
.
The audio:
Bookmark and Share I know that many Republicans have been taken in by this man, but I believe that he is poison to the movement, and he has raised up people like him who are equally poisonous to certain state and local chapters. Someday, I may tell the story of my experience with these people when I tried to start a local Tea Party. Since then, I have shunned all things Freedom Works.

0 comments :