Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Live 2010 Midterm Election Night Coverage from Macon County Courthouse

I'll be focusing on a few races at the local and state level and (of course) the Shuler-Miller Race and a few other federal races. I have embedded a few widgets below for individual races to make tracking easier for you. I'll also be uploading photos of the local candidates that are present at the Macon County Courthouse and at the celebration at the Cajun Connection afterwards.


Photos will be on the left hand sidebar and below the Twitter Widgets.

**Big Caveat** This is all provided that the County WiFi System is up and running. Sometimes, it is not turned on after 5pm. If this turns out to be the case, I tweak the widgets to make them crowd-sourced for each race.















HTML Tables







Bookmark and Share

0 comments :