Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jeff Miller Thanks His Supporters

Miller for Congress table at the 2010 Convention of the 11th Congressional District Republican Party 
Photo by Bobby Coggins


I just received a press release from the Miller Campaign regarding his loss yesterday to Congressman Heath Shuler. Here it is in its entirety:


Dear friends,


Now that the dust has settled and the election has past, I wanted to send you a note of thanks for your generous support, kindness and prayers over the past year.


Frankly, it is hard for my family and I to express how much your kindness has been a driving force during the course of this election. It has been one of the greatest honors and pleasures of my life to renew so many old friendships and create so many new lifelong friendships with you and our Miller team.


Your loyal support, tireless dedication and steadfast commitment to my candidacy have allowed me to run my campaign based on the issues and on our families throughout the past year.


It was your constant hard work and friendship, which helped carry my family and I through this tough but truly rewarding process. I am very grateful to have you on my team.


The results may not have been what we hoped for, but I do not want you to be discouraged about our fight to put America back to work. Together, we reached out to hundreds of thousands of residents in the 11th District through the countless hours volunteered and your generous contributions. We have fought a diligent battle and I am very proud of the issues we raised and all we have accomplished.


Again, Tamara, Beck and I cannot truly express the gratitude we have in our hearts for your constant support.


May God bless you and yours and our state and nation.


Jeff Miller


###


Paid for by the Committee to Elect Jeff Miller
P.O. Box 6338
Hendersonville, NC 28793-6338



Commentary


I would like to thank Jeff Miller for a cleanly run campaign in both the primary and the general election.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :