Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, August 9, 2008

John Edwards is a Pig

No, I'm not gonna pile on the Breck Girl again. I just want to note that I have had over 300 hits from the search term "john edwards is a pig" this week.

That makes me giggle. I hope it does you too.

For the googlers...here is why little John Edwards is a pig:

Bitter Pill for Lefties (John Edwards Lied)

Media: Sexual Impropriety Is Okay For Democrats
Why They Refuse To Cover Edwards Love Child

John Edwards Caught With Mistress And Love Child!

John Edwards Receives Father of the Year Award (This also fits the Hypocrite category).

1 comments :

What sickens me the most is that his wife had cancer while he was acting like a moron by cheating. He lied, lied, lied. I feel sorry for all of his kids. What a great example he is!