Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick, Sicker and Sickest

It almost never fails.

If I spend any amount of time in a hospital, I get sick. Not just sick, but sick sick.

I shudder to think what would happen if I ever had to be in the hospital due to an injury or illness on my part...the 

results could be detrimental to my health.

I guess I have been lucky, never having spent anytime in the hospital on my own account, save when I was born.

Even when I was an EMT, I would nearly always get sick after pulling a rotation or two in the Emergency Dept.

My suspicion is that it has something to do with the dry air in hospitals that make the Sahara and Gobi Deserts seem 

like Tropical Paradises.

So, having spent a little time with an injured relative, I have been relieved of my duties and am down for the count, 

in my bed, sipping Chamomile Tea which has been generously spiked with lemon and honey.

Being sick really sucks.

0 comments :