Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NC General Assembly
Legislative Calender 02-03-2009

Here is what is on the plate for today in that den of iniquity known as the North Carolina General Assembly...


9:30 AM
Press Conference/Sen.P. Berger

Press Room LB
10:00 AM
Press Conference/Rep. Fisher

Press Room LB
11:00 AM
Session Convenes (House)

House Chamber
1:00 PM
Session Convenes (Senate)

Senate Chamber



I will be carrying the press conferences by both Senator Berger and representative Fisher live on
Conservative Thunder. I will probably have an audio player embedded by 9.20 this morning over there. **8.12am** update-- [I put it up early, click here]

0 comments :