Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Destruction of Leatherwood Dormitory in HD



Here is the edited video showing a bit more of the destruction of Leatherwood Dormitory at Western Carolina University. Click here for the option of viewing a larger version.




I apologize for the delay in getting this completed video up. I have had terrible transcoding troubles at both blip.tv and youtube. The Bardo speech has been rejected three times for transcoding at blip.tv and I am in the process of chopping it into smaller segments for youtube. The videos take about an hour for every ten minutes to process, and about the same of more at youtube...so it will be slow going.

0 comments :