Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photos and Video of Vietnam Veterans Parade Coming Soon

(photo) Vietnam Veterans Day Parade in Franklin

The first ever Vietnam Veterans Day Parade and Ceremonies took place in Franklin, NC today, and I am working on getting the photos sorted and organized, and I expect to have them up by tomorrow. 

The pouring rain did not deter many people from showing up and honoring the Veterans of Vietnam.

The video is in HD, so that will probably be uploaded to the Internet by late Monday since it takes so long to process.

A local photographer has some photos I want you to see in regards to honoring our Vietnam Veterans at Beautiful Franklin. Be sure to click on the In Memory of 49 Heroes section. Tom did a very fine job on them!

Others were there taking photos and video, and when they have them ready, I'll put up a link to their stuff as well.

0 comments :