Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tim Peck Schools Scrutiny Hooligans on Fascism!

Liberaltarian blogger Tim Peck has schooled the unruly crowd of progressives at Scrutiny Hooligans on what fascism is, and since I have had my commenting privileges revoked over there, I'll note it over here, especially since Tim has taken on the role of opposition in this case.


You can find out more about liberal fascism by checking out the book Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning by Jonah Goldberg.

The subject of the post is a column at Campaign for America's Future by Asheville Marxist, I mean Progressive, Tom Sullivan, who also intermittently blogs at Undercover Blue.

I am finding it entertaining to watch how traditional Marxist lefties in the Democrat party are responding to President Obama, who has crafted a curious blending of fascism, Marxism and liberation theology into his Administration. with him as the messiah. This would be very entertaining were it not for the millions of lives that will be destroyed if President Obama is successful.

0 comments :