Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Moment Please...
(Update) Make that THREE Hours!!!



It looks like the video I took of WCU Chancellor Bardo's speech on the budget reductions will take a little longer than I thought to process...

I did not fully realize the implications of converting to HD Video on editing time. I have been waiting for a 2.48 GB video file (only 48 minutes long) to import from an SD Card into my video editing software for something like 15 minutes, and I shudder to think how long it will take to down mix when I am through.

I hope to have it done by sometime this afternoon.

**9.27am** Egads! I just got through adding titles and started the down mix...it is currently saying that it will take a little over 3 hours until the process is complete for a 47 minute video!!!

Next time, I go for 720 x 480 frame size for editing.

0 comments :