Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 9, 2009

Videos Delayed: The Cat Ate My Homework...

Photo Credit: Flickr User Aussie Gold


This is the updated version of "the cat ate my homework" excuse of why it is taking me so long to get videos posted from the FreedomWorks event and the Macon County GOP Convention.

The power has gone out at Western Carolina University, AGAIN. This time, it claimed my meticulously edited videos I had queued for uploading to the Internet.

I accept my portion of the blame for not saving my videos to my hard drive as I finished them. That being said, a University should not have the power going out 3 or 4 times a week.

I wonder if I can get away with lugging a Uninterruptible Power Supply back and forth to the office...

1 comments :

cats are like that. we look forward to both videos when the catamont and WCU allow!! gdd