Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lefty Gets Caught in a Mob Scene,
Whines for Government Regulation


I am not making it up!

From the eloquent Errington Thompson's blog:



So, with little information, I went to the airport only to be met by a mob at the ticket counter. There is no real line. Just a mob. No one has any information. 2 earlier flights have been canceled. The flight after mine has also been canceled. Folks are upset. The only thing that people need is a little information like I don’t think you can get out today. All people for flight xyz line up over here. Something. It is just crazy.
This is why we need government regulation. We need someone to set standards.


Commentary

I don't know what planet this guy has been living on because this snow storm was forecast in plenty of time for forward-thinking people to adjust their schedules accordingly. I'm just saying...

2 comments :

The liberal answer to everything is more regulation. I suspect soon that they will try to regulate snow storms as part of the solution to global warming or cooling what ever it is supposed to be doing now.

Nearly every regulation we have we can thank a lefty for it.

Every time you have to pay a little fee to get a permit to do work on your own property, you can thank a lefty for it.

its high time we started pushing back.