Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rush Limbaugh's Address to the Nation from CPAC 2009



The ten-part video above is the speech given by Rush Limbaugh at yesterday's CPAC meeting.

Now you know why he is THE CONSERVATIVE in America, and why he is hated by liberals, progressives, progressitarians, pseudoconservatives, RINOs, the media, and idiot Ron Paul Supporters. 

2 comments :

Good speech.

Limbaugh is certainly the 'de facto' leader of the Republican party. Only, he's not a political leader or policy maker. Instead, they want to shove Jindal down our throats. The grassroots Republicans have chosen Palin. What gives?

I was under the impression that Jindal had indicated he was going for a second term in Louisiana, as Palin should be doing.

Palin finished fourth in the CPAC straw poll, BEHIND Ron Paul, who I view as more legitimate than Palin, who needs more seasoning.

I say let the experienced guys fight it out in 2012. I wouldn't mind a Romney/Gingrich ticket myself.