Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Moment Please...





It looks like it will take a while for the video from Franklin's Tax Day Tea Party will take a while for the software editor to process.

The bad thing about HD Video is that it takes SO LONG to process. Even on a 2.2 Ghz Machine with a Gig of RAM. Just the Graphics calculations to load the 3.6 GB video file has taken over 20 minutes...


**8.52am** I have finished adding titles and will be offline until the video finishes mixing down. I have another post scheduled for 11.37am. It's Naptime!

**9.49am** I scratched the HD Version due to time limits. I have to meet a client in Franklin at 3pm, so I am processing it at a lower quality than HD, and will do the HD version later.

.

0 comments :