Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

(QUIZ) Which Marvel Super Hero Are You?

Time for a quiz...










You Scored as The Punisher

After the murder of his wife and kids, FBI agent Frank Castle abandoned his faith in a corrupt legal system and became the Punisher, a relentless vigilante determined to wipe out crime and corruption by any means necessary. Hunted by the police, feared by the criminals, and offering hope to the people of the slums, the Punisher is a force to be reckoned with. "It's not vengeance," he says. "It's punishment."








The Punisher

90%






Cyclops

70%







I have heard of The Punisher, but have never read any of the comics, nor seen the movie...but he sounds like my kind of guy!!!

My favorite Marvel Superhero is Captain America...

0 comments :