Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 24, 2009

Flashback: 2008 NC-11 GOP Convention Debate

Tomorrow will see Republicans from the 11th Congressional District in North Carolina gather to conduct business and elect delegates to the 2009 NCGOP Convention. I will be there, recording the speeches and talking about the future of the Republican Party in western North Carolina.

If I can get an Internet connection, I will be tweeting updates from the auditorium of Haywood Community College because I will be too busy this year to provide a live feed like last year.

Here is the three way debate from last year's convention among contenders to face Congressman Heath Shuler: John Armor, Spence Campbell and Carl Mumpower. Mumpower won the primary a few weeks after the debate, and lost to Shuler in the 2008 General Election:




If the playlist doesn't work, view it on You Tube.

0 comments :