Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 6, 2009

The (Fill-In-The-Blank) Youth Brigade

This TV Special had a very profound affect on me when I was in school...and I saw very close parallels between it and both the Ron Paul and Barack Obama movements, and a disturbing tendency for Sarah Palin Supporters to follow that same path. Don't believe me? Then try pointing out a weakness in any of the above to one of their ardent supporters, or (if you are very brave) in a crowd of their supporters. I recently lost a friend over posting a link that led to an article that spoke to a Sarah Palin's support of amnesty for illegal aliens.

I'm just sayin'...

You can also place the Republican or Democrat Party in this category. I have had Republicans tell me that I should vote for the Republican regardless of what he or she does while in office because they are better than the Democrat.

I am a conservative before I am a Republican, and if that means voting for a Democrat in order to get rid of a bad Republican, then I will.

This "group think" mentality is wrong.





Part One





Part Two


We must never allow these types of movements to flourish...no matter if they are on the right, center or left, because we all loose when they are in power.

NEVER AGAIN.

0 comments :