Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today's Activities: A Convention and a Festival


I'll be gone all day today, the first half of the day will be spent at the annual NC-11 GOP Convention in Clyde, NC and the second half at the Greening Up the Mountains Festival in Sylva, NC.

I'll have photos and video of both by Monday. I will try to provide live twitter coverage (hashtag #ncgop) of the Convention if I can get a reliable connection to the Internet, and may try to do a livestream of the Charles Taylor speech.

Here is a more current schedule of events for the Festival.

View my slideshow of photos on flickr.

Here is the first clip from the convention:


0 comments :