Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thunder Pig Out of Lockdown Status

This is the shortest lockdown I've experienced, not that I'm complaining.

Regular blogging will resume shortly.

I wonder what would have happened had I been on a vacation when these flags were thrown? I would have returned to nothing.

Thank You, Blogger, for providing another incentive to move to my own domain, and to seek another blogging platform.

4 comments :

Yo! that's why you need to get your own web hosting. How about www.thunderpignews.com Check it out - WOrrrD!!!

Cribmaster

Ready to take back those paranoid comments about lefties shutting you down? This was happening all over Blogger sites no matter their political orientation.

Apparently you don't even read your own blog. Blogger and Google are run by lefties...so my comment stands.