Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NC General Assembly Audio;
Joint Legislative Study Commission on Dropout Prevention and High School Graduation

The audio for the above named committee is now available on Conservative Thunder.

This was the first work of a guy I have been training to help me monitor the General Assembly when he isn't working. (Pray he gets transferred to Second Shift so he can help more often).

I am recording the audio of the ongoing
Joint Select Committee on the Potential Impact of Major Hurricanes on the NC Insurance Industry.


Why do these committees have such long names?

0 comments :