Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama's Oath of Office and Inaugural Address

I present this without comment in honor of the American Tradition of a peaceful transfer of power:



May God Bless President Obama with Wisdom, Ears to Hear, Eyes to See and the Courage to Act in the best interests of our nation.

1 comments :

I did not vote for George W. in either election, but after about his 6th year in office I had to ask myself why I did not. He came into office in a very preilous time for this nation and prevented more terrorist attacks on our cities and citizens. Praise GOD for George W. and may Obama do as well. I voted for McCain and have always been a democrat as were my parents. Times change!