Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, January 11, 2009

President George W. Bush Refused Israel Strike on Iran


The blood of every last Israeli will be on his hands when Iran uses, or hands off, nuclear material to be used against Israel. At this point in time, if he were drowning, I would not lend a hand...because I wash my hands of George W. Bush.


Read the article in the New York Slimes.


Mr. President, why???

You know that an Enemy of Israel is about to become President, and may be in office for eight years...the least you could have done is let Israel strike. If I were President, I would have joined WITH Israel in striking at Iran.

Unless you can covertly destroy Iran's nuclear program, a Nuclear Iran will be your legacy. 



I pray that you are successful, and that this is just a part of an ingenius and elaborate ploy to put Iran off guard for an Israeli Stike on the Iranian Nuclear Program.

1 comments :

Please enlighten me:

How has Mr. Obama shown himself to be an "Enemy of Israel" [sic]?

To what Iranian nuclear program are you referring?

Hasn't the Iranian nuclear threat story simply been manufactured to serve as an excuse for when we do begin another costly war with them over their selling their oil for Euros rather than US Dollars?

Thanks.