Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gaza Protests in Raleigh and Durham, NC

These pro-Terrorists are everywhere!!!



Hat Tip: Wildflower Sandi

I found more on the Pro-Hamas Rally at a website called "Fight Imperialism Stand Together---Raleigh" or FIST Raleigh. They also had one in Durham the day before.

The symbology on the website is communist, with a portrait of the murdering thug Che Guevara on the right side of the banner, and a Red Star of Communism with a Fist shooting out the top on the left.


Source: Raleigh My NC


I am surprised the freaks in Asheville haven't mounted a protest yet. I'm glad that the good guys still outnumber the bad guys in my hometown Franklin.

1 comments :

HI TP!!! Glad to see your posts!
Thanks for your reply email and always, Thx for all the work you do! I to am so so thankful that in our little town the good people out weigh the bad!
Take Care, Keep In Touch,
Always, Deb ^j^
http://www.youtube.com/wildflowersandi