Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, January 9, 2009

Light Earthquake Hits California




A light earthquake of about 4.5 Magnitude hit California at 7.49pm local Western Time, or 11.47 Eastern Time. There were no reports of damage, and a blogging buddy of mine gives his account on his blog

The quake was centered 5km south of San Bernadino at about 14km deep. 

The California-Nevada area has had about 530 quakes in the past week, including a 4.2 magnitude quake near The Geysers.:


Graphic Courtesy of Southern California Earthquake Center


1 comments :

I felt it!!!
I was working... I felt the ground shaking! It was not the best sensation in the world...

:P