Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Heads Up America now 3 to 6 Drive Time Show

One of my favorite radio Shows on my favorite radio station is now on from 3pm to 6pm Eastern Time. My only complaint is since I live out of radio range, and work in radio range, on Fridays, instead of leaving when The History Guy goes off, I must needs stay until Ken goes off. My boss, however, loves it.

The web streaming link is at http://www.supertalk1350.com

and the show website is at http://headsupamerica.com

I am at a public terminal right now, and their web service is acting funny. (Well, it IS a public library, after all) So I better scoot before it does more strange things.

Update: I fixed the links so that they will now work. I am at home on a now working system... The Library System is working although it won't let me access any right-wing sites more than once a session. I smell a conspiracy...

0 comments :