Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, June 4, 2006

New Template for Thunder Pig


I guess I should have a link to where I found this template. As luck would have it, Thur is rebuilding his site, hmmm.


Over the next few weeks, I intend to re-arrange my links on the sidebars into more coherent catgories and add a blogrolling service. I have spent the weekend trying to absorb the 5GW thing I stumbled on last week. I have some things to say, but I don't want to repeat what has already been debunked by the theorists.


I can already tell I don't like the color of the link-text. Gotta figure out how to change that without killing the template again.

0 comments :