Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Israel at War


If ya keep tossing rocks at a bee's nest, sooner or later you're gonne get stung. I had a photographic demonstration, but blogger wouldn't upload it because I expect they are quite busy with the bloggers testing their bandwidth capacity. the photo I had was one I had taken the day before yesterday of a yellowjackets nest on a bank that I had chucked a rock into so I could photograph a swarm of angry bees. Not exactly the smartest thing I've done lately, and I paid for it many times over, much to the amusement of my co-workers. Oh well. Bookmark this post, and I shopuld have it up by noonish Saturday at the latest. Now, on with my diatribe against the enemies of Israel...



Today, Hamas and Hezbollah got stung. Will they quit killing Israeli's? No.
Why? Because they are so filled with hate that it clouds what little judgement they have.



Want more info?


Jerusalem Post, you can't get much closer.

Lebanese Bloggers, well, this is closer.

Drudge should have frequent updates.

The John Batchelor Show will be all over this story.

Also, try the Gates of Vienna for some links and clear-headed thinking. I don't believe that the Baron or Dymphna have recently thrown rocks at a yellowjackets nest!

And, check out others on my sidebar, most of the bloggers will likely have something to say.

0 comments :