Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, October 8, 2007

2007 Vance Aycock Dinner
First Three Videos

I apologize for this taking so long. I believe the only speakers left are Congressman Shuler and Mudcat Saunders, and perhaps a word of goodbye from the organizers.


NC-11 Democrat Party Chair Luke Hyde, and

Vance Aycock Committee Chair Tommy Jenkins





Jerry Meek, Chair NC Democrat Party




Lt Governor Beverly Purdue

2 comments :

No, I did not.

I was cameraman for a URTV show called "Sound Off Buncombe", his regular camera guy was elsewhere.

I expect Richard will have his material available in the next week or so.
I look forward to hearing his interviews...the noise was so loud, that I could not hear anything, except the Roy Cooper Interview we did while we were trying to find our way out of the maze of stairs in that place.