Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thunder Pig Wins At BlogAsheville!
Everybody hates my desgin!

Thunder Pig was voted most in need a a re-design at the Blogapalooza held by the blogerati in Asheville. I could not attend due to it being held past my bedtime, which rolls around at 8pm so I can be up by 2am to gather news content for West Carolina Report, which I just finished updating...so check it out!

A comment about the re-design "suggestion"...everybody has been hammering me from the right and left to "get rid of the fat" and go lean, fat boy. I admit, I did get carried away with the big photo files and shiny objects, and have dumped a few, and am pondering the drapes, should I go with pastels?


Do I get a button, or should I design one myself?

2 comments :

FWIW, I don't think you need a redesign - just some CSS tweaking here and there.

I don't have time right now to tweak code I have cobbled together...so I will lay low with the pretty pictures for now.

I may even do away with blogrolling, and just live with a hand-maintained list of blogs I've found.

If I find time to design a button, I'll let the guys at BlogAsheville have the images to use to make buttons for each category.
So, pray for rain today and/or tomorrow...otherwise, it'll be the 11th before I can get to it.