Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Watch The Third Presidential Debate Live

**8.18 PM** BREAKING NEWS===Doug Ross has been tipped off that Bob Schieffer will sabotage Barack Obama at the debate tonight. Hmmm...this may be wishful tinking, keep your finges crossed that he will. (Note--There was an idiot on one of the Free Republic debate threads who was most unappreciative of a work of High Satire. Some people just never get it...even on our side.) Here is the full Free republic Debate thread.




The debate is over, and I have replaced the C-SPAN Feed with the recorded version from C-SPAN.

This debate is at Hofstra University, New York, and is scheduled to begin at 9 pm. The pre-debate call-in show starts at 7.30 pm. I'll take the player down in the morning. I the player quits working, try the CSPAN website.


Senator John McCain and Barack Obama will meet for the third, and last, time in this debate. I just hope it isn't the sleeper the last one was.

0 comments :