Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, October 24, 2008

Do James Taylor Concerts Equal Vote Buying?

Buncombe County Board of Elections meeting October 22, 2008 "Free concert tickets at early voting By Richard Bernier
View in HD Download 480p Version Visit Richard Bernier's ExposureRoom Videos Page


This was taken by Richard Bernier of Sound Off Buncombe.

**8.28am** Apparently this is not the video thought it was...it appears to be just a regular meeting of the Buncombe County Elections Board. I apologise for the error on my part in misunderstanding what was in the video. I am 15 minutes along, and there is nothing regarding the GOP concerns...

**8.33am** Ha! So much for me freaking out. The issue of the Taylor Concerts is raised at the 18 minute mark...about 30 seconds before I was going to bail on the video...

0 comments :