Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We Are Republicans



This video was shown at a closed meeting in DC at the Google Headquarters by members of rebuild the party. 

There was no advance notice of this meeting, and I hope that it does not signal that Rebuild the Party has been captured by the elite Washington insiders.

Note: The commentary provided by me, Mohican32, does not necessarily reflect that of the owner of this blog, Thunder pig. Since he gave me the keys and said, " Go to it."

So I am. And I am asking if we will have full video and audio feeds from that meeting? 

I am very mistrustful of anything that comes out of Washington DC.

0 comments :