Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 10, 2009

President Obama Health Care Address
Republican Response by Senator Charles Boustany, M.D.
Updated: Video of Democrats Booing President Bush

**update** I've posted a video at the end of this post of the Democrats repeatedly booing President George W Bush in his 2005 State of the Union Address...

**update #2** A Rally For Joe Wilson is being organized. Send your inquiries to fmwforwilson@gmail.com for more information.

The Rally will be at his ofc, 1700 Sunset Blvd, West, in Columbia, SC, late Friday afternoon.



The address by President Obama was on past my bedtime, but thanks to C-SPAN's YouTube Channel, here is the whole thing, without fawning and babbling TV Anchors and Pundits getting in the way:





When the White House uploads their copyright-free version, I'll chop it apart and hold forth on the lies and misdirections of his speech...

Meanwhile, here is the Republican Response...which the lefties at C-SPAN haven't saw fir to upload yet:







Read about the solutions
offered by the Republicans, which I haven't read because this is the first time I've heard about that website...







Kudos to Congressman Joe Wilson (R-SC)for having the bravery to at least heckle the guy. My guess is that the wimpy GOP Leadership will punish him. It is my hope that the voters will punish the GOP Leadership when the next elections come around. You can bet that if Joe Wilson had been a Democrat, and Obama had been Bush...there would have been no punishment from his party's leadership.

One thing is for sure...the worse his punishment, the more his status will rise as a folk hero to many of us on the right (except, of course, the weenie Political Operatives in the GOP).

**7.37 AM** I should have known that the Democrats were being hypocrites. @LorrieByrd pointed me to this video of the Democrats repreatedly booing President George W bush during his State of the Union Address in 2005. I don't remember the Democrats issuing punishments for this, either...









Read more at Mere Rhetoric.

1 comments :

I'm not sure that we are comparing apples to apples. Can you find any Dem who yelled at the president? If so, I will call out that Dem like I'm calling out Joe Wilson. I don't think that boo'ing or moaning or groaning is the same thing. Maybe it is and I'm just being dense.