Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Waterrock Knob Time Lapse




I shot this from the top of Waterrock Knob [Peakbagger Info] on the Blue Ridge Parkway looking southeast. Original time frame is 47 minutes. Waterrock Knob is located in Jackson County, NC and is about half a mile from the Waterrock Knob Parking lot and Visitor Center. The hike is strenuous, with some rocks to climb up, and one ledge to skirt. Bring some water with you of you go to the top. There is also a good area for picnics at the top, but be sure to pack your trash out with you when you are done. 


I have about three more videos and a slide show to go before I work my way through the material I shot on Tuesday.

0 comments :