Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Digital Camera Deals






I dropped my camera while covering the annual Pumpkinfest in Franklin last month, and I've been waiting for just the right deal to come along...hoping that either Black Friday or Cyber Monday would serve some low hanging fruit that would fit my wallet. 


I've been watching the Interwebs for signs that my targeted model, the Kodak Z1015 IS, would see a cut in price. So far, nothing, nada, zilch, or as my poor Canadian friends would say, Zed. 


Photography Bay has an excellent run down on the deals, and where to look for them. I swiped the title for this piece from them. 


Here are some other websites claiming to have the scoop on Black Friday Specials...


Black Friday.info


Black Friday 2009 


Black-Friday.


Black Friday.com




A word of warning...many of these websites wants you to provide an email address. Don't give them a real one. Take a few minutes to set up a fake one at Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. That way, you'll avoid spam in the future. 


And, if you are going to be one of those people getting up before dawn to hit the race for deals...be careful and don't get hurt. After all, it's only merchandise and not worth getting hurt for...






.

0 comments :