Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Weather Cam for January 8, 2010

**update** Sorry...it appears that my bandwidth cannot handle an HD webcast.




The location is about 4 miles NE of Franklin, NC.


A test run for the big storm on Monday morning...the audio is from my scanner that covers macon and Jackson counties in western North Carolina. The channels are mainly Fire, EMS and Law Enforcement. I do not have the NC Highway Patrol because the VIPER communications are too weak to receive at my location.


I'll leave it on for about an hour and then will post the recorded video when I am done.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :