Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super Tuesday Results and Speeches



Super Tuesday has come and gone and Mitt Romney has taken 6 of 10 states, Rick Santorum taking 3 of 10, Newt Gingrich taking 1 of 10 and Ron Paul still has yet to win a state.

I am still sick so I will not be posting a lengthy essay on the state of the race, or detailed results until I am feeling better. When I do, it will be as an addendum to this post.

I will note that the Kansas caucus is on Saturday, March 10th and next Tuesday Alabama and Mississppi have primaries and Hawaii has a caucus.



This is the primary map so far and below are the speeches made by the candidates at some point during the night...







The Super Tuesday Speeches


Mitt Romney


Rick Santorum


Newt Gingrich


Ron Paul



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :