Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pause

Powerlines and Dark Clouds
Photo I took a few days ago while a series of storms were passing around me.

My computer will be tied up most of the day processing video from last night's special joint meeting of the Macon County Boards of Commissioners and Education.

Their conversation revolved around issues relating to the budget and state mandates that would be affecting the education budget this next year and the coming years.

I will post the video of that meeting, along with my notes later today when the video is finished being processed.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :