Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Macon County Planning Board 06-21-2012




Here is video of tonight's meeting of the Macon County Planning Board. 
I note that Al Slagle was absent, and that is very unusual for him. I hope everything is okay with him.


I am still trying to get the board to send me an electronic copy of the agenda when it meets. So far, I have been unsuccessful.


**Note** I missed the previous meeting ( the first regular meeting in months as this board has been in limbo) of this board due to a misunderstand of the time on my part. I apologize for that error.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :