Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post Election Pause

I'm going to take a couple of days off from blogging to recover from this election. I've had not enough sleep the last couple of weeks and it has caught up with me.

I've got several hours of video and hundreds of photos to sort through when I get back.

Until then, here is one of the videos from election night that I was able to process.



Jim Davis handily won his re-election bid against John Snow.

Here are some more up to date numbers than were included with the above video:

John Snow (DEM) 37,705 42.86%
Jim Davis (REP)   50,263 57.14%
Total 87,968


0 comments :