Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 17, 2012

Music Monday:
A Three Tenors Christmas Concert


The Christmas Season is a lovely time of year for lovers of music. In this week's installment of Music Monday, I'm sharing a recording of a Christmas Concert that took place in Vienna Austria in 1999. I hope you enjoy it.


Recorded live at the Konzerthaus in Vienna, on December 23, 1999, the three most popular male vocalists in contemporary opera - Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, and Jose Carreras.

Track Listing:

1. White Christmas
2. Let It Snow
3. Oh Tannenbaum
4. Ay! Para Navidad
5. Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle
6. Carol Of The Drum (The Little Drummer Boy)
7. Ave Maria, Dolce Maria
8. Wiegenlied I
9. Jingle Bells
10. Children Of Christmas
11. La Virgen La Panales
12. I'll Be Home For Christmas
13. Adeste Fideles
14. Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night)
15. Amazing Grace
16. Feliz Navidad
17. Silent Night
18. Paregaria (El Can de L'Anima a La Verge)
19. Winter Wonderland
20. Wiegenlied II
21. Sleigh Ride
22. Susani
23. Un Nuevo Siglo
24. Dormi O Bambino
25. Happy Christmas/War Is Over

1 comments :

Thanks for the tracklist, I've been looking for some on Youtube and this is perfect.
Christmas music station