Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, May 18, 2015

Franklin Town Board Holds Work Session on FY 2015-2016 Budget




The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen participate in a budget work session with the Town Manager on May 16, 2015 in the town hall. The meeting lasted about two hours and was the most thorough and transparent public accounting of the town budget I have witnessed since I began covering these meetings in 2010.

Here is a copy of the Town Manager's Budget Message and the proposed budget that you can use to follow along so you can gain an understanding of hat is being talked about by the Town Manager.








There were no members of the public present, just Aldermen and town staff and a few reporters.

MEDIA ROLL CALL (media outlets who had reporters present)

Macon Media (me)
The Franklin Press
Macon County News and Shopping Guide
WNCC-FM/WFSC-AM

CROWD FUNDING

This is the part where I beg for at least a dollar a month to help me replace aging and borrowed equipment so i can continue to cover meetings and events. Check out my page at Patreon for more information


Thank You to those who have given to Patreon, sent checks, cash and loaned and/or given me equipment to use to cover these meetings. It means more to me than you will ever know!

Also, tell a friend about this website, MaconMedia.com and my pages on facebook.

0 comments :